It’s my deepest belief that each and every one of us has the ability to live a vibrant and happy life. No matter what we love to do or who innately we are, we can step into this authentic and zesty life!
Often we have barriers that show up to this desired way of living and instead we move around feeling less-than, or anxious, or unmotivated. Some of us chase false happiness or over-burden ourselves with busyness- all the while never feeling quite right. I passionately help people to find that awesome life-because we’re all worth it!
I use a blend of therapeutic styles; weaving together body awareness, cognitive reasoning, and personal empowerment skills. All of this is delivered in a gentle and nurturing setting.
Whether your goal is running a marathon or just smiling in the morning, I can help.
"I can honestly say that choosing to work with Marisa has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. Through our work, I found my authentic self again. I have grown—emotionally, intellectually, and athletically into the person that is 100% myself!" —client
“Marisa has literally changed me. She makes me laugh and she has listened to me when I cried. She always believes in me even when I don’t believe in myself. I will always be grateful to Marisa for making me believe in myself.” —client
Who I frequently work with
- Endurance Athletes
- Adventure Athletes
- Athletes with Eating Disorders
- Highly Active People and High Achievers
Common pain points
- Compulsive/Anxious Exercise
- Disordered/Stressful Relationships with Food
- General Anxiety
- Perfectionism with Anxiety
- Low Self Esteem/Confidence
- Body Image Issues
What do you struggle with?
- Anxiety Related Stresses
- The Anxiety-Depression Vortex
- Perfectionism Coupled With Anxiety
- Low Self Confidence/Esteem
- A Stressful Relationship With Food
- A Stressful Relationship With Exercise
- Being Content With Your Body